April 2, 2015

Greetings from Our New Library Director:

Castleton  Library OPEN HOUSE  ~ Renovation Open House on Saturday, April 25, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

I'm very excited to come on board as Director of Castleton Public Library. 

During my first few weeks, I have been warmly welcomed by a number of our patrons and members of the community, as well as by our staff, trustees, volunteers, and our Friends group. 

If I have not yet had a chance to meet you, please stop in and say hello!


I have begun my work here at an exciting time. Our renovation was completed 
at the end of 2014, and the library's space in the Castleton Village Hall has been completely transformed. The library now has a bright, open, updated interior, while 
still maintaining a few touches of the building's nineteenth-century character. If you have not yet stopped by to see the changes, please come take a look! We will be hosting a
Renovation Open House on Saturday, April 25, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. In addition to showcasing the renovation, we will also feature family entertainment, music, and refreshments. I hope to see you there.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation.