July 7, 2016

Our Oath of Office A Solemn Promise

FBI Director James Comey once said this:

I James Comey do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.



FBI didn’t record Clinton interview, did not administer sworn oath

Hillary Clinton did not swear an oath to tell the truth before meeting with the FBI for three and a half hours last weekend, and the interview was not recorded, FBI Director James Comey told House lawmakers on Thursday.  

David Burge (@iowahawkblog)
Possibly the first FBI investigation in history where the FBI director had to testify under oath and the target didn't.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, if only the Republicans on that committee told the truth yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation.