November 16, 2010

Check out Open Sky!

Take a look at my products page.

Open Sky is such a brilliant idea! I'm very excited to be able to offer an array of unique products. Let me do the shopping for you!  I've researched the offerings and picked some great products I think you'll really like. Take a look at the variety I assembled for my followers, friends and family.
Just 34 days until Christmas

Feature Product! here's plenty more ... stay tuned!

The Hostess Diary

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • The perfect hostess gift for anyone who loves to entertain
  • An elegant and indispensable accessory
  • The pagesprovide space for planning a menu and creating the guest list
  • Classic bits of advice, sprinkled throughout, offer timeless inspiration


 

Pad&Quill-Little Black Book for iPhone4

A small Minneapolis based company, using local craftsmen to construct beautiful, bookbindery cases for touch devices including the iPad, iPad3g, iPhone4 and iPhone 3G(S).
Usually ships in under a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation.