August 12, 2012

Hunting Licenses on sale August 13, 2012

Buy a Sporting License

From the options listed below, you can:
  • Purchase hunting, trapping and fishing licenses
  • Apply for deer management permits (DMPs)
  • Register for recreational marine fishing
  • Donate to habitat/access stamps and other donation sources


By phone:*

Call 1-86-NY-DECALS (1-866-933-2257)

In person:

At most town clerks' offices and many sporting goods stores. Find where to buy a license near you with DEC's Google Maps data for the following regions (These links leave DEC's website):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation.