October 25, 2017

Schodack candidate forum Nov. 1

The public is invited to come, meet the candidates, and participate in the question and answer format forum.



SCHODACK BALLOT
Party Tow/         CityOffice                       Name

D,G,W,I,E           County Court Judge        Jennifer G Sober
R,C,F                   County Court                   Judge Philip J Danaher
R,C,I                    County Clerk                    Frank J Merola
D,W,E,                 County Executive            Andrea J Smyth
R,C,I,F                 County Executive            Steven F McLaughlin
G                           County Executive            Wayne J Foy
D,W,F                  Schodack Supervisor        Dennis E Dowds
R,C,I                    Schodack Supervisor        David B Harris
D,W,F                  Schodack Town Clerk (unexpiredterm) Allison J Curry Squires
R,C,I                    Schodack Town Clerk (unexpiredterm) Debra L Curtis
D,W,E,F              Schodack Town Council   Stephen E Van Hoose
D,W,F                 Schodack Town Council    Ryan V Spelman
R,C,I                    Schodack Town Council    Scott P Swartz

R,C,I                    Schodack Town Council    James E Bult


Advertise:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation.