April 12, 2020

This is what dedication looks like.

http://www.givetostpeters.org
I was asked Friday at 12 noon if I could go to St. Peter’s and photograph some nurses showing emotion and compassion towards each other for a full page ad in the Sunday paper. Being a client of mine for years I was more than happy to say yes. Oh one hitch u have to be hear by 1pm😳! 



Oh boy. Gathered my equipment and rushed out the door. To get in to the hospital had to go through the whole screening processes and I passed. 

This was one of the most inspiring jobs I’ve done and proud to be part of it. I’ve shot the empty streets and mall parking lots and love what I see others doing but this one hit home and happy I was asked to do it. 

Support the cause. Including the full page ad in the times union today some pics and the link to support.

Peace, stay healthy, and Happy Easter!!












+6






Advertise HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation.