January 26, 2013

Anonymous

I LOVE to get comments at the Schodack SCENE, however, due to scammers (like the ones that told all of my friends that I'd been mugged in Spain) I will not read, or even open any comments left without a real name and contact information.


Rest assured, no personal information will be shared, and if you wish to remain anonymous that's ok, just include that in your comment.  Thanks for reading and as long as you're here, why not sign up to follow?


You can also get an update to your email every time I post something new. Just click here - >http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/IhvTv

Feel free to include tips and ideas of news you'd like to read more about.  I try to skim headlines and if they catch my eye, I'll read more...and pass it along. 

Don't forget calendar items are listed for FREE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation.